GOOGLE is working with business organizations everywhere to help businesses with their online presence.
Why? Because strong businesses make strong communities.
Ironistic, a chamber member and Google Partner, will conduct an interactive Google workshop that can be applied to businesses across all industries.
Bring your laptop and learn how to:
- Get your business verified and up-to-date on Google maps and learn how to maintain the listing.
- Learn how to get more positive review on a Google listing and why that is important.
- Understand if Google is penalizing your website (causing you to go down in rankings) and how to fix it.
- Discover how to put search engine optimization (SEO) to work for your website to grow your website traffic organically.
- Explain the how and whys of paid online advertising.
Walk away from this workshop with proven, profitable marketing strategies you can implement immediately to drive traffic to your site, generate leads and convert those leads into clients/customers. There will be Q & A time to get answers from a Google expert.
This workshop is free for Chamber members and $25 for others.