What does 2020 hold for the greater Fairfax County regional economy? Presentations by top experts in the local economy, real estate, and business development will discuss current conditions and future projections at Economic Outlook 2020.
The 2020 Economic Outlook will be Thursday, April 2, 7:30 am to 11:00 am, at Belle Haven Country Club, 6023 Fort Hunt Road, Alexandria, VA 22307.
Registration opens at 7:30 am with a buffet breakfast and business displays. The program will begin at 8:30 am and will conclude at 10:30 am.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Jeannette Chapman, Director, The Stephen S. Fuller Institute for Research on the Washington Region’s Economic Future
- Molly Boesel, Principal Economist, CoreLogic
- Louis Genuario, Genuario Construction Co., Home Builders Association of Virginia
- Lynne Stroebel, Walsh Colucci, Lubelley & Walsh
- Mark Ingrao, President & CEO, Northern Virginia Building Industry Association
- Ryan Conrad, President & CEO, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Alex Iams, Fairfax County EDA
This is a joint event of Mount Vernon Lee Chamber of Commerce and Southeast Fairfax Development Corp.
Molly Boesel is a Principal Economist in the Office of the Chief Economist at CoreLogic, where she is responsible for analyzing and forecasting housing and mortgage market trends, including the single-family rental market. She has more than 20 years of experience of expertise in mortgage market analysis, model development and risk analysis in the housing finance industry. Molly previously worked at both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac where she focused on market forecasts and risk management.
Jeannette Chapman is the Director of The Stephen S. Fuller Institute in the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University. At the Institute, she examines the Washington region’s economy, demographics and housing market. Jeannette has been with George Mason University since 2013.